NetApp
www.netapp.com Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

Great career and opportunities

Professional Services Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at NetApp

ProsFlex time, great campus, great benefits, and employees are respected and valued. The Professional Services / Sales organization is challenging and has many opportunities for growth.

Consafter hours and weekend work at times due to my customer's schedules. The Professional Services positions can be stressful at times and have a lot of travel depending on the time of year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to your employees, continue to offer career advancement or horizontal moves in the company. I would like to see more stock option grants offered as incentives.

It's no accident NetApp is consistently voted a best place to work

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: Great people, great management, excellent benefits, products that are unique and therefore easy to sell. Company is growing,… Cons: Understaffed in some areas results in overworked staff in those areas. Top… Advice to Senior Management: Need to do a better job of recognizing and funding those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was a great place to wrok

Member of Technical Staff IV (Current Employee)

I have been working at NetApp

Pros: Good technology if you are in core data storage areas Good… Cons: We can create a linked list of management chain with the link property set as personal acquaintence. Talent is irrelevent in selecting people in high… Advice to Senior Management: Mid management and some architects with questionable talent in a lot of groups will pull down… More

There are newer reviews on NetApp.

Worked for NetApp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetApp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NetApp CEO Tom Georgens. All reviews posted anonymously by NetApp employees.