Best

Current Employee - Marketing Program Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Program Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at NetApp

Pros

Employee Friendly Caring Friendly Environment

Cons

Low Opportunities Less Growth Rate

Advice to Management

Meeting with Employyed

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Best company that I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Internal Communications - Human Resources in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Internal Communications - Human Resources in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at NetApp

Pros

NetApp management's interactions with staff are based upon candor, honesty, and respect for individual contributions. Managers are committed to earning the trust and confidence of their teammates. As a group, we achieve synergy through the skills and ideas of all participants. Through collaboration, we strive for win/win solutions to issues and problems. Personal success is realized through team achievements. And as part of the NetApp team, I feel that I have the support and backing to be successful in my career. NetApp cares about its employees and its contractors, which is rare. If you are a contractor, you are treated with the same respect as an employee, and are never treated like a second class citizen.

Cons

There are not many downsides. Perhaps the only downside that comes to mind is that we might over communicate to our internal staff at times. So perhaps we need to have a more solid communications plan in place.

Advice to Management

As mentioned in the Cons section, there needs to be less communication overload and more clear and succinct communication.

NetApp allows employees to accomplish great things & rewards them for it

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at NetApp

Pros

NetApp trusts it's employees. NetApp rewards hard work. NetApp promotes a great culture of openness and honesty. The company is dedicated to delivering great products and great customer service.

Cons

We need to better define and align responsibility and accountability. We need to do a spend more time thinking, planning, and acting strategically, instead of tactically.

Advice to Management

We need to keep the bar very high for new employees.