Overall, Good.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Burlington, MA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Burlington, MA

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies

Pros

Small company with room to grow.

Cons

The pay is low for stating.

Advice to Management

Na

reviews filtered by

Unprofessional workplace, unfair expectations

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies

Pros

Colleagues are pleasant, a talented group

Cons

NetBrain is a "learn as you go environment" where your job responsibilities may change on a day to day basis and communication is very poor, as you will not necessarily be told that your responsibilities or job expectations have shifted which makes it challenging to perform. This is a small but growing company with some very unstable practices, and with some lack of professionalism within leadership.

2. Great company with a game changing technology!

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time

Pros

I am a manager at NetBrain. The NetBrain solution is one of the primary reasons why I joined the Company. It's a game changing technology that is now becoming a mainstream necessity to manage the growing complexity of today's global networks. I am impressed with the solid reputation that NetBrain has with it's existing customers (both SMB and Enterprise) There is a lot of emphasis on customer success and that is a sign of a company who cares about their brand. NetBrain is attracting hard working passionate employees with one goal in mind...to grow. The CEO is also hardworking & passionate as well as very intelligent. I have brought many ideas to the table and all have been heard and many have been executed upon. It is a pleasure to work at NetBrain and i am confident that this company will achieve their objectives...and beyond.

Cons

I have no complaints about NetBrain as a company. With such an aggressive growth initiative, there are bound to be bumps along the way, which I have seen.. The people who succeed in these environments are those who are only concerned about what is in their control and trust their senior management with the rest. Again, I do not view this as a con, but others may.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to give. NetBrain has built up a diverse and talented management team. Decisions at NetBrain are made for the good of their employees and for their customers....always.

NetBrain Technologies Response

Apr 30, 2015Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to review NetBrain!