There are newer employer reviews for NetCracker Technology

A great place to work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very strong product and service offerings, coupled with best-in-industry delivery, allows NetCracker to solve all customer OSS/BSS needs. Strong partnership with NEC allows for cross-selling NEC’s strong network hardware portfolio. Leadership has very high expectations and focus is on the customer. It is a dynamic work environment with many growth opportunities. NetCracker is the best place to work in the OSS/BSS industry.

Cons

Sometimes work/life balance can be impacted by rigorous work schedule and travel. Due to management’s high expectations, turnover is higher than at other companies in the industry. Upside, this allows us to work with only the very best.

Keep doing what you are doing.

219 Other Employee Reviews for NetCracker Technology (View Most Recent)

Business Growth Always Key Focus

Current Employee - Project Manager II in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Project Manager II in Orlando, FL

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Highly dedicated teams of resources, both seasoned and "new" to NetCracker family. Key driver is on business growth and teams can feel the surge of work associated to this growth. Expectations are high - - of the areas of development, the deliveries, and the quality. Innovation is expected down to the individual contributor level. Company is proponent of self-motivation; just as expectations are high for business, they are just as high for individuals.

Cons

NetCracker is constant proponent of employees making their own career path and there is pressure to be "on" 24hrs/day in order to connect with all possible stakeholders, so the work-life balance is jeopardized for employees not dedicated to their own life-balance. Some additional challenges are lack of planning = perceived emergency (sales makes the promises... others have to deliver!). Scaling (rapid growth of company) has perhaps made this difficult to keep up with as we storm-and-norm teams together.

Be supportive of cultural diversity education!! Work approaches between US, India, Russia, Ukraine and cultural diversity vary greatly -- need to support and respect and understand one another - company should provide cultural education to ensure we all work neatly together, both within the company and between our company locations and company's customer locations.

Increase internal resources for communications (e.g., HR, infrastructure information should be shared and known repositories for information).

Support and recognition should continue for ALL types of employees (not just traveling customer-facing teams, but all levels of contributors).

Overall positive. I like the "lets do it" attitude and less bureacracy. Overall communication could be better.

Current Employee - Account Management Director in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Account Management Director in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunitie. You can go as far as youd like Just step up and in to it.

Cons

We recently were acquired by NetCracker. Such staff not fully comfortable yet. Not sure what e do is really valued. Fear of job loss etc. Also see us making same mistaks we did under Convergys (too desparae for revenue not getting good margins on contracts etc.), which will hurt in thelong run.

Would be good understand long term organzational plan for the blend of former IM staff and deparments so we can help ensure a smooth transition. There is a big focus on managed service sales but these require investment in hardware, 7 x 24 staffing. Though its great business to have. Not sure we seem ready to make such investments.

There are newer employer reviews for NetCracker Technology