A great place to work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very strong product and service offerings, coupled with best-in-industry delivery, allows NetCracker to solve all customer OSS/BSS needs. Strong partnership with NEC allows for cross-selling NEC’s strong network hardware portfolio. Leadership has very high expectations and focus is on the customer. It is a dynamic work environment with many growth opportunities. NetCracker is the best place to work in the OSS/BSS industry.

Cons

Sometimes work/life balance can be impacted by rigorous work schedule and travel. Due to management’s high expectations, turnover is higher than at other companies in the industry. Upside, this allows us to work with only the very best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Other Employee Reviews for NetCracker Technology

1. Overall positive. I like the "lets do it" attitude and less bureacracy. Overall communication could be better.

Current Employee - Account Management Director in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Account Management Director in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunitie. You can go as far as youd like Just step up and in to it.

Cons

We recently were acquired by NetCracker. Such staff not fully comfortable yet. Not sure what e do is really valued. Fear of job loss etc. Also see us making same mistaks we did under Convergys (too desparae for revenue not getting good margins on contracts etc.), which will hurt in thelong run.

Advice to Management

Would be good understand long term organzational plan for the blend of former IM staff and deparments so we can help ensure a smooth transition. There is a big focus on managed service sales but these require investment in hardware, 7 x 24 staffing. Though its great business to have. Not sure we seem ready to make such investments.

Could be better

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Denver, CO

I worked at NetCracker Technology full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility, lot of training material, no hurry to finish the work, you get ample time, lot of processes exist, projects are usually under control

Cons

Too many managers, low pay, not much perks, no bonus, rest of the world employees work for those sitting in midwest, upper management needs a change, too many folks with more than 15 yrs stay sharing out of time rotten ideas and making poor judgements

Advice to Management

Get out of comfort zone.