NetImpact Strategies

www.netimpactstrategies.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for NetImpact Strategies

Please do not ruin your life by working for this company

Former Employee - Consultant
Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at NetImpact Strategies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None. Some of the work is challenging

Cons

Control freak CEO, Very rude and manipulative CEO who likes to hire control freak Managers. She is racist and obnoxious.

Advice to Management

Take some anger management classes. One more advice. Close the company before all the people leave you

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Supportive and positive company

Current Employee - Project Analyst
    Current Employee - Project Analyst

I have been working at NetImpact Strategies

Pros

NetImpact Strategies is a small company that actively supports training and development of its workers skills. It encourages employees taking the initiative in self--development.
    The company fosters a close working environment among its employees despite work locations being dispersed across the DC area.

Cons

There is some expectation of after hours work in support of the company itself, however its not required.

2. Quality from top-down

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at NetImpact Strategies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NetImpact places great emphasis on quality -- What value are we delivering to the client? What value do we receive as employees? With that in mind, it is a company which doesn't believe in "busy-work," misalignment of work, or "bad work." Employees are encouraged to refine their skills, to pursue the learning opportunities they desire, and to communicate what they need. Their maxim is simple: you decide what you want to do with your career, your express it, and your management provides you the resources to get there. The supportive environment which celebrates personal successes and ambitions was very refreshing from some of the other firms (large, small, and mid-size) that I've worked for. I’m such a fan of the talented people I’ve worked with and the warm company culture that I’ve turned down multiple job prospects in the last year – losing the care and support just wasn’t worth the money.

Cons

As NetImpact works hard to continue its growth trend, there is plenty to do. We've fixed a lot of our internal processes in the past year, which has made us a lot more efficient. But there is plenty of work left to be done as we evolve, and sometimes there is just not enough people.

Advice to Management

- Continue to assess the firm and seek improvements
    - Never stop caring about your employees as individuals
    - Conduct a lot more internal branding and team morale building activities