NetProspex
www.netprospex.com Waltham, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Netprospex is a startup that doesn't want to burn out its employees

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee)
Waltham, MA

ProsFree snacks, great people, and a relaxed atmosphere. I thought that it was a gimmick to get people to work there, but they're committed to making this a place that's enjoyable to work for the long-term. Room for advancement (they're growing fantastically quickly).

ConsNot the best benefits, but decent. Also, it can be a bit chaotic at times. That's what comes with growing so quickly, I guess. They always figure it out, but sometimes it takes a bit.

NetProspex really is the #4 best place to work in Boston!

Waltham, MA

I have been working at NetProspex full-time for more than a year

Pros: The executive team at NetProspex has created an environment that causes you to really want to come to work every morning. Walking around NetProspex you'll… Cons: The company is in high growth mode, and some people cant necessarily handle that. Although I will say its one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great sales culture

Sales (Current Employee)
    Waltham, MA

I have been working at NetProspex full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great culture. Management is very approachable and company is growing like… Cons: Seating is getting a bit tight as we are growing. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it going, keep on promoting employees as it helps… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on NetProspex.

Worked for NetProspex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetProspex reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NetProspex CEO Michael Bird. All reviews posted anonymously by NetProspex employees.