NetQoS
www.netqos.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Good place to work, but lacks equality for professional growth amongst employees.

Austin, TX

ProsIt's a smaller company so things tend to be a little more laid back and open than larger corporate places. Atmosphere is nice and good location in Austin.

ConsPolitical atmosphere within departments. Not everyone is treated equally and not everyone is given the same professional growth opportunities, even if you speak up about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more insight into how mid-level manager's treat each employee on the team. Cut the fat, regardless of the political strings attached. If a manager isn't doing a good job, senior management needs to be aware of it.

Contrarian entrepreneur beats his own unique path to success.

I have been working at NetQoS

Pros: Open book management policy. No politcal games; everyone is focused… Cons: It's hard to make network performance management sound as interesting… Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on growing the company while keeping the same… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at NetQoS

Pros: No nonsense approach to the business. We don't have unnecessary procedures or red tape to slow things down.… Cons: Growing pains mostly. We're always looking for more space… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on NetQoS.

Worked for NetQoS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NetQoS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for NetQoS CEO Joel Trammell. All reviews posted anonymously by NetQoS employees.