There are newer employer reviews for NetSpend

NetSpend was like family to me that you never lose contact with! Great place to work and grow!

Former Employee - Team Lead in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Team Lead in Austin, TX

I worked at NetSpend full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The team environment and communication strategies across departments were good. There was an abundance of training and personal growth including career building. Compensation was a great fit and always adjusting to the market. Frequent opportunities to give back to the community, as this company was active in giving back to the community. Frequent company and department events that celebrated a variety of events from birthdays, to anniversaries, to just a good job for all of the employees. This company has a great reward and recognition program. If there is any question of being a company to work for compared to another, i would give this company 5 stars!

Cons

This was a great place to work for. I was very pleased with every aspect of my job and employment here.

Advice to Management

Continue to make extra strides to keep the talent that you have helped to develop even more, whether it is pay or working with them more to see how you can keep them.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

NetSpend is a great company to work for.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at NetSpend full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company culture is great and you really feel like part of a team. They show employee and community appreciation which is great and have awesome employee benefits. There is also lots of room for advancement and they are always apt to promoting internally.

Cons

None, I loved working there.

2. Glad to be here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetSpend full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company culture is great! We tend to work hard and play hard together; which is very cool. There is a great wellness program with a lot of healthy competition between teams. Everyone is approachable and easy to talk with and get a long with.

Cons

If you're in certain deparments it's almost impossible to break into a Director level role and base compensation for Austin could be better as the competition is tough here.