There are newer employer reviews for NetSuite

Retension

Current Employee - Strategic Account Management in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Strategic Account Management in Boston, MA

I have been working at NetSuite full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Build out of Customer Retention has been increasing based on the return on investment in Client Management, Account Management, Solution Consultants, Technical Account Management, Support, and Professional Services.

Cons

Overall the company is great. Promotion within is amazing.

Keep the talent at NETSUITE.

165 Other Employee Reviews for NetSuite (View Most Recent)

Good for the right people, not so good for a lot of people

I worked at NetSuite full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People are great to work with. They have energy and enjoying working and supporting each other. The technology has a good story and people can be successful. If you are a superstar, you are rewarded with stock that has tangible value. Good benefits.

Cons

zero training of any value. what training there is, is mostly the admin stuff or "check the box" work but in terms of becoming productive, you are pretty much on your own and your peers are more than willing to help but you have to learn as you go. There are layers of inner circles and politics, until you prove yourself you will be on the outside looking in. Compensation isn't bad but get what you can going in, it'll be all you get.

Actually do what you say you are going to do, they way you said you'd do it.

Recruiting experience at NetSuite

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NetSuite full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The recruiting process was efficient and well communicated throughout. All of the individuals that I talked with were very forthcoming with information and all questions were answered honestly.

Cons

It was not always clear on what position I was interviewing for, but I believe that was a result of a company that is growing really fast and trying to find the right fit for me.

There are newer employer reviews for NetSuite