Retension

Current Employee - Strategic Account Management in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Strategic Account Management in Boston, MA

I have been working at NetSuite full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Build out of Customer Retention has been increasing based on the return on investment in Client Management, Account Management, Solution Consultants, Technical Account Management, Support, and Professional Services.

Cons

Overall the company is great. Promotion within is amazing.

Advice to Management

Keep the talent at NETSUITE.

Other Employee Reviews for NetSuite

Recruiting experience at NetSuite

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NetSuite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiting process was efficient and well communicated throughout. All of the individuals that I talked with were very forthcoming with information and all questions were answered honestly.

Cons

It was not always clear on what position I was interviewing for, but I believe that was a result of a company that is growing really fast and trying to find the right fit for me.

Best Product That No One Has Heard Of

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at NetSuite full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* Good Product - I had over 60 customers and once NetSuite was up and running, they were very satisfied * Competitive Sales Advantage - One System to run your entire company - managed and maintained in the cloud * Explosive stock - I made a killing here

Cons

* Terrible, terrible sales organization. Leadership immaturity at its worst. Working at NetSuite is similar to being a part of a fraternity of immature drunk college kids, which NetSuite calls sales management. The hiring of Jeff Honeycomb was a great step forward. He needs to clean house by simply asking each sales manager what deals they have influenced selling in the last year and he will find that most sales management don't sell and have horrible work ethic. Sales management has grown from within, promoting the fraternity brotherhood who lack sales skills outside of NetSuite. NetSuite has evolved from a simple non customized ERP/CRM system to a much more complex solution and sales management does not understand that evolution * Don't be fooled by the stock price. They sell and improve their customer base enough each year to please Wall Street. 15,000 customer is not a lot for as hot of a product as NetSuite is and their target market, which is over a million small to medium size companies. Executives and Finance people that I talk to every day about NetSuite rarely know who NetSuite is

Advice to Management

Improve the Sales team: Get rid of the sales managers that don't sell / influence deals. Time and time again, sales managers, Directors and even area VP's have hurt more deals than helped. We send email props around the company for individuals that helped and influenced deals - sales managers, directors and VPs are never thanked in those email strings.