Netbiz
www.netbiz.com Tualatin, OR 150 to 499 Employees

Search Agency for Small Businesses

SEO Specialist (Former Employee)
Tualatin, OR

I worked at Netbiz full-time for more than a year

ProsNetBiz provided a good medium for anyone new to the digital advertising space to hone their skills and understanding. Their clients are primarily local small business owners, which allows one to develop the fundamental skills of PPC/SEO management on a small scale.

ConsThere is a lack in thought-leadership at NetBiz, and a business model which does not promote a true partnership with their clients. While it is possible to excel in this company/industry, it will only come with a personal dedication to self-growth. NetBiz did not provide (at the time of my employment) any employee education opportunities which would serve to expand upon the collective knowledge of their team.

Really terrible company to be a part of

Manager (Former Employee)
Tualatin, OR

I worked at Netbiz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I had a one hour lunch Cons: Lying Cheating Unqualified Management Timeclock Tampering Commissions Tampering Harassment, threats, fear based, cult-like Low earning potential Little… Advice to Senior Management: Stop lying and cheating to your employees and customers Stop tampering with the timeclocks and with commission Choose people with skills and experience to run the business… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Once a company with a clear vision is now lost in the woods

Setter (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Netbiz

Pros: Great teamwork, some products are reliable, direct management team is… Cons: Ignorance about competitive landscape Cult like management style, Fear culture.… Advice to Senior Management: Show more dedication to employees, make sure products integrate as advertised, don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Netbiz.

Worked for Netbiz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netbiz reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netbiz CEO John Anderson. All reviews posted anonymously by Netbiz employees.