Netbuilder

www.netbuilder.com
  www.netbuilder.com
There are newer employer reviews for Netbuilder

Forward thinking and fun.

I have been working at Netbuilder full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The workforce are young, ambitious and keen to learn; the management team promote a positive and inclusive working environment with regular drinks and social events. The younger members of the company have some very gifted minds to look up to and work alongside, helping with their development and giving them confidence to improve their skills.

As our Academy Consultants are permanent company employees, we take great pride and care in ensuring each experience is as positive and rewarding as the next. Around a fifth of our Consultants have been taken on permanently by customers and many more are enjoying moving up through the ranks on market-leading development and implementation projects with global, blue chip firms.

A fantastic place to start your career.

Cons

Only downside is that the Worthing Academy Training site is a 15-min walk from the nearest station, and the building is a little tired

20 Other Employee Reviews for Netbuilder (View Most Recent)

Good

Current Employee - Graduate Gateway Consultant in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Netbuilder full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Almost half of the sales staff work out quite aggressively, and follow a protein rich diet. They have tremendous physiques.

Cons

-Opportunities for employment within the skillsets taught are typically project driven, so there can be some 'down time' before engaging, even after successful interviews.

-Need to be flexible to work anywhere, even if it means a long term relocation

-Fitness driven sales strategy is as yet unproven.

Consider other options before netbuilder!

Former Employee - Graduate Gateway Consultant in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

I worked at Netbuilder full-time (less than an year)

Pros

getting paid a minimal amount during training

Cons

The training is been done by anyone in the company !
    They don't have any official trainers.
    Even if you sign the permanent contract they will let you go whenever they want.
    Major fact for them is to get you on the client site if not you wont be staying long in the company.
    From my work history i never met a unprofessional company as netbuilder.
    No employee benefits which are useful.

get some professional trainers and work as a team!

Netbuilder Response

Sep 3, 2014Resourcing Manager

Many thanks for your feedback, we value your opinion.

The NETbuilder Training Manager currently works alongside 2 full-time Trainers, who design and deliver all our specialist material on the
    ... More