Netcentric

www.netcentric.biz
  www.netcentric.biz
There are newer employer reviews for Netcentric

Erfolgreiches Startup. 4 Büros in München, Zürich, Barcelona und London nach 12 Monaten. Successful startup. 4 offices in Munch, Zurich, Barcelona and London after 12 months.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Munich (Germany)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Munich (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Netcentric investiert viel in uns als Mitarbeiter: Apple-Hardware, ausgezeichnete Büros, Firmen-Events, Bonus-Regelungen.

Projekte vor allem in der Schweiz mit Möglichkeiten, für Tagungen und Projekte nach Barcelona und London zu reisen.

Management arbeitet wie alle anderen Mitarbeiter im Kunden-Bereich.

Netcentric invested a lot in us as the employees: Apple hardware, excellent offices, company events, bonus scheme.
Projects mostly in Switzerland with opportunities to travel to Barcelona and London for meetings and projects.
Management works as all others employees in customer assignments.

Cons

Wachstum muss richtig behandelt werden. Die Werte werden an den verschiedenen Standorten nicht auf dieselbe Weise gelebt. Eine Menge Arbeit.

Growths needs to be handled properly. The values are not lived the same way in the different locations. A lot of work.

Freizeit für alle Neuen.

Spare time for all the new joiners.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Netcentric (View Most Recent)

Netcentric goes Holacracy

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Munich (Germany)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Munich (Germany)

I have been working at Netcentric full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Great people from more than 25 countries. Everyone is really helpful and supportive. Best team I ever worked with.
    - Holacracy approach (brand new, not fully implemented yet): No hierarchy, decisions are made by people with greatest knowledge, all decisions are completely transparent to everyone, you are able to change things to the better
    - Company is owned by employees, 40% of profit share is paid as bonus
    - Modern offices in Munich (21.th floor with great view) and Barcelona
    - High quality working equipment (MacBookPro + iPhone)
    - Big clients with interesting projects
    - Great company events: Kickoff, Sailing trip, skiing trip, summer party, Oktoberfest
    - One conference per year for developers
    - Free drinks and fruits in the offices
    - Nice company apartments in Zurich and Barcelona (sea view, 5 minutes to the beach)
    - Sponsored membership for fitness club

Cons

- At the moment consistent processes are missing which leads to chaos sometimes (I am confident that this will change soon)
    - Specialised only on Adobe Marketing Cloud products, which are highly experimental and not always fun to work with. Right now there is a big gap between Adobe marketing presentations and the products they are selling. Hopefully this will change soon.
    - Critical growth rate
    - High workload

One of the best companies I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

I have been working at Netcentric full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Flat hierarchy
    - Everybody has a voice and the opportunity to learn and grow
    - Nice work environment, personally and materially speaking
    - They know how to have fun
    - Use of technologies that are hard to learn in other places (i.e.: Adobe CQ)
    - Paid conferences & training
    - Transparency: each month we are told how we are doing, and we receive an accurate update on projects, status, income, expenses, etc.
    - International enviroment

Cons

- The company is very young and you can tell they're not perfect, but that is not necessarily negative. We all have a voice, and we can help it improve.

- Talk more to your people. Apparently some of them are unhappy enough to leave negative (and anonymous) reviews. Everyone is invited to talk out loud about anything, and feedback is encouraged. But apparently some people just don't get it.

There are newer employer reviews for Netcentric