Netflix

www.netflix.com

Neurotic and unforgiving

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Gatos, CA

ProsExtremely creative engineers and products. Interesting and fun business. Exciting opportunities for access to entertainment. Exceptionally bright senior management. This company can really grow and be very successful.

ConsEveryone is afraid to make a mistake or be perceived as making a mistake. Sr. management is constantly questioning new managers opinions and judgement. If one wants to be successful at Netflix do exactly as your told. Not allowed to have a new idea or different opinion. Netflix management hides behind values that don't exist.

Advice to Senior ManagementNetflix is an excellent example of the Delta House fraternity in Animal House. Maybe it is time for new managers, and running the company like a business instead of a fraternity. Being "in" is not always the best way to grow a business.

Hell with free Easy Mac

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Netflix

Pros: Free Easy Mac, Tea, Oatmeal & Cup O Noodles Free Netflix… Cons: The people working here are so ridiculous and the trainer is straight from Sesame Street. I knew one of the first 6 people to open the… Advice to Senior Management: People are human. Netflix has no human aspect to it. When I first started, everyone there was worried about their job, although most of them were… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

This place is absolutely grueling; they eat you up and spit you out.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Netflix

Pros: Salaries are at or above the market rate. Good stock options… Cons: Working around the clock, phone calls during vacation. Very high attrition rates Constant… Advice to Senior Management: Quit being elitists. Your company is a revolving door and you continue to lose brilliant people because you don't treat them like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!