Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst Place I have ever worked

CSR-1 (Former Employee)
Hillsboro, OR

ProsDecent pay for the work if you get converted, free coffee, free fruit. Good health plan if you get converted, and the other reps I worked with were great.

ConsIF... I was there for 7 months, my stats were in the top 10% of the center, and twice I was told they will convert me next time. The management is really messing up. At the time I left there were 525 reps, and of that more then 200 were temps. The real reason they are not converting anyone right now is because they are cutting costs where they can. This company treats employees like cattle. There is no Growth potential, they do hire all supervisors from the outside. Id say more but there is another review that sums it all up for me.

Absolutely terrible and soul-crushing

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Netflix

Pros: Free bananas, apples, coffee. Low priced soda. Free Netflix account. I worked with (not for!) some amazing people. If your supervisor likes you,… Cons: Pretty much everything else not noted above. Most days the "What's working?" list is shorter than the "What's broken?" one. No communication between departments. Customer service… Advice to Senior Management: This is simple. Learn to communicate. Start treating your CSRs like human beings. Stop encouraging CSRs to lie to customers. Tucking tail and rescinding your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Started off great and degraded from a very positive culture to your typical production line call center.

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee)
    Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Netflix

Pros: Great pay, good benefits and an annual bonus package to pay for benefits with the… Cons: Schedule changes based purely on performance with no regard to personal needs, including family or school schedules. Court ordered child visitation is also not recognized.… Advice to Senior Management: Treat all of your employees equally. There are currently 2 internal sites, one runs using the original Netflix values, the other is run like a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.