There are newer employer reviews for Netflix

Revolving Door

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor II  in  Beaverton, OR
Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor II in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Netflix

Pros

Great compensation, the front line agents are mostly very intelligent

Cons

I never saw my manager, heck he didn't even know I had started work until I was there for 2 weeks.

Speak to you employees, at least meet them

405 Other Employee Reviews for Netflix (View Most Recent)

Worst Place I have ever worked

Former Employee - CSR-1  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Former Employee - CSR-1 in Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Netflix

Pros

Decent pay for the work if you get converted, free coffee, free fruit. Good health plan if you get converted, and the other reps I worked with were great.

Cons

IF... I was there for 7 months, my stats were in the top 10% of the center, and twice I was told they will convert me next time. The management is really messing up. At the time I left there were 525 reps, and of that more then 200 were temps. The real reason they are not converting anyone right now is because they are cutting costs where they can. This company treats employees like cattle. There is no Growth potential, they do hire all supervisors from the outside. Id say more but there is another review that sums it all up for me.

Started off great and degraded from a very positive culture to your typical production line call center.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative II in Hillsboro, OR

I have been working at Netflix

Pros

Great pay, good benefits and an annual bonus package to pay for benefits with the option to pocket what you do not use. Decent hourly rate of pay for the industry.

Cons

Schedule changes based purely on performance with no regard to personal needs, including family or school schedules. Court ordered child visitation is also not recognized. When this was brought to management during the last shift bid it was made clear that there were no personal accommodations being made everything was purely performance based. No annual reviews and or raises. No vacation pay, if you are able to get time off approved you are expected to cover it out of pocket. When ill management will use various tactics to make you feel guilty about not coming in to work.

Treat all of your employees equally. There are currently 2 internal sites, one runs using the original Netflix values, the other is run like a typical turn and burn call center. Allowing some flexibility in schedules puts less stress on your employees, also vacation pay and allowing time off would help reduce the amount of turnover that happens and would also keep employees happier and more productive. This would also reduce the cost of having to train more employees. Also taking feedback from your employees about conditions would also improve morale by making your employees heard.

There are newer employer reviews for Netflix

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!