Netflix

The most rewarding environment

Director (Current Employee)
Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIncredibly talented, smart, driven coworkers across every function of the organization. Unusually organized and efficiently run. Feel lucky if you get the opportunity to be part of such an amazing place and such an incredible time. It is rare.

ConsNew head of Talent is not the right person to be leading and shaping the culture of Netflix. There are many concerns echoed about her throughout the company and worries that with her at the helm, the sacred secret sauce will start to spoil.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe critical throughout the leadership team in addition to the rest of the organization when it comes to A players. Also, it might be time to step back and reevaluate the way compensation is structured. Many folks have voiced being frustrated and dissatisfied in their roles but acknowledge they are paid higher than anywhere else so chose to stay.

Great Pay, Little Security

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Netflix full-time

Pros: Good pay for the work, and benefits. Cons: Average call center. Very high turnover No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ok

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Netflix full-time

Pros: Nice location, ok free lunches Cons: Always worried you will be fired No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.