Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fast paced environment that was a great experience.

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)
Hillsboro, OR

ProsIf you do your homework ahead of time you will know that it is not likely that you will retire from Netflix. If you didn't do it before hand and decided to work for Netflix and were shocked at its fast pace and rapid change then shame on you. The company is exactly what it advertises itself to be.

I completely enjoyed the team I worked with and all of the challenges we faced. It has almost been a year and I can honestly say it was a great experience and I miss the folks I got to work with. Netflix has chosen a unique path in regards to customer service and is willing to take new and or different approaches. It is a rewarding experience to generate an idea and have that idea implemented within the same day. Not everything we tried worked but many of things we utilized did work and were very rewarding in there success. If customer service is your chosen profession you can learn a lot from working with this company and gain insight into what would improve an industry that has chosen a path of mediocrity and failure.

ConsQwikster...that pretty much says it all.

Advice to Senior ManagementI genuinely enjoyed the direct and honest conversations I had with peers, HR, and my boss. This is something unique in my experience and I would hate to see that change. Keep the cereal, fruit, ppt decks, video games, ping pong, and coffee going the reps love that.

Love my job

QA Engineer (Current Employee)
    Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at Netflix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Constant Learning - Keeps me on my toes - not a… Cons: - moving too fast. Chasing a moving target. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Churn and burn

Call Center Support Staff (Former Employee)
    Portland, OR

I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some great people there (fellow employee's) Cons: Every call you get can result in a survey with either a "yes" or "no" if they were satisfied with Netflix. You can get anywhere… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management? I wouldn't know where to begin. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.