Netflix

www.netflix.com

High pay, but not worth it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

ProsUsed to be top of market pay. No longer is, but still higher than average.

Free Netflix account.

ConsThe Hillsboro call center is shrinking dramatically. Management puts as much spin on this as possible but the reality is, opportunities to advance do not exist.

The "Netflix culture" is hyped constantly but is not actually practiced. You will survive if you can speak the buzz words fluently while shamelessly self-promoting yourself at all times and never questioning management.

Everyone is under tremendous stress to protect their position for as long as possible. Success in Hillsboro depends not on the quality of your work but upon your ability to spin the truth and play politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is not looking for advice.

Fine, if you can handle the hours

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy interview. Lots of quiet time. Ripping envelopes can be kind… Cons: early, short hours. facilities are often far enough away from residential areas that the… Advice to Senior Management: Find some way to give people full time hours so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Engaging environment with many interesting technical opportunities

I have been working at Netflix full-time

Pros: Netflix offers amazing co-workers, an exciting business, and the opportunity to work on cool technology problems. Employees (and the community)… Cons: If you're looking for dinners served at the office, you won't find those at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!