Netflix

There are newer employer reviews for Netflix

Mistake of a lifetime. Total career suicide. Hillsboro

Former Employee - Csr1 in Hillsboro, OR
Former Employee - Csr1 in Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Netflix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paydays, quitting time, seeing your superiors fail.

Cons

How about...an unspoken policy of fear, day in, day out. Managers that are ignorant, uneducated, selfish, and stupid. Oh, and flunkie "team supervisors" that get promoted to the position only because they know how to suck up and let themselves get abused by management...Oh, there was so much more. This is flat-out the WORST company I've ever worked for. They laid me off because of my "call time average" was 7 seconds, yes...SECONDS, over their silly weekly limit. In reality, they laid me off because I was 50, and have medical problems. Oh, I hope I live to see the day when someone sues the hell out of them. I just can't wait. I have never wanted for a company to fail, but I want them to.

Reed, pay attention, you little weasel. Why don't you sell this company so someone with someone with a soul can run it. Are we clear? You, Dude, SUCK!!!!

427 Other Employee Reviews for Netflix (View Most Recent)

Dynamic is not always a good thing.

Former Employee - Disposition Representative in Hillsboro, OR
    Former Employee - Disposition Representative in Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Netflix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Company is very motivated to make improvements and will not hesitate to try any path towards innovation. Therefore, things are constantly changing and providing a challenge.
    -Decent wages and benefits.
    -Flexible schedules

Cons

-Since company readily implements improvements, and not all initiatives are successful, there is a great deal of back tracking and job ambiguity.
    -Very fickle in requirements and needs

Awesome place to work

I worked at Netflix

Pros

Great co workers, benefits, and awesome atmosphere. Management is awesome and the job is easy to get the hang of.

Cons

Can deal with some angry customers and the job can get kind of repetitive. But overall best place I've worked for.

Be good at your job and follow the rules

There are newer employer reviews for Netflix