Netflix

www.netflix.com

Mistake of a lifetime. Total career suicide. Hillsboro

Former Employee - Csr1  in  Hillsboro, OR
Former Employee - Csr1 in Hillsboro, OR

Pros

Paydays, quitting time, seeing your superiors fail.

Cons

How about...an unspoken policy of fear, day in, day out. Managers that are ignorant, uneducated, selfish, and stupid. Oh, and flunkie "team supervisors" that get promoted to the position only because they know how to suck up and let themselves get abused by management...Oh, there was so much more. This is flat-out the WORST company I've ever worked for. They laid me off because of my "call time average" was 7 seconds, yes...SECONDS, over their silly weekly limit. In reality, they laid me off because I was 50, and have medical problems. Oh, I hope I live to see the day when someone sues the hell out of them. I just can't wait. I have never wanted for a company to fail, but I want them to.

Reed, pay attention, you little weasel. Why don't you sell this company so someone with someone with a soul can run it. Are we clear? You, Dude, SUCK!!!!

Other reviews for Netflix

Nice while it lasted, not everything it is cut out to be.

Pros

Lunch, brand that people are aware of.

Cons

Management overall is quite bad. Most people get promoted to the role based on seniority, not on actual ability to lead and mentor others.

Over matrixed under thought out

Former Employee - Senior Supervisor  in  Hillsboro, OR
    Former Employee - Senior Supervisor in Hillsboro, OR

Pros

Fast paced, energetic place to work. The compensation was great, and the tools at our disposal were more than adequate to build and retain strong teams.

Cons

To much reliance on matrix and not enough on individuality that empowers employees to do great things. While we had great tools, were were not given the autonomy to use them effectively. Good people had to be let go for arbitrary reasons, and other that should move on are kept.

Reward creativity, relax a wee bit, and never ever hire more people than you really need. Doing so creates problems down the road that are not good for anyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!