Netflix

www.netflix.com

Very Different Culture

Content Team (Former Employee) Beverly Hills, CA

ProsWork with highly intelligent individuals, free lunches, snacks sodas. your peers are great people that you will enjoy spending time around. On the peer level it is a very welcoming atmosphere.

ConsWork Life balance is horrible, no room to grow or it takes 8+ years. Extremely high turn over whether it be employees leaving or arbitrary 'Lay Offs'

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice - it would be a waste of breath. Management, gets their orders from way above your level. It's a very, very large corporation where advice or ideas aren't welcomed.

Good experience, difficult job

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Hillsboro, OR

I worked at Netflix full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Decent employee benefits -Fellow employees are great -Not too much direct oversight/too… Cons: Performance metrics seem reasonable at first, but it's nearly impossible to meet some of them. For example, one of your metrics is the percentage… Advice to Senior Management: Give employees a bit more breathing room, and you'll have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Customer Service Training

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Netflix full-time for less than a year

Pros: They are very hard to please. Hard to maintain… Cons: I have nothing to add. Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!