Netsmart

www.ntst.com

It's ok

Developer (Former Employee)

ProsGod people, good company, good product. There is job security and if you aren't too ambitious you can stay here for a long time. Provide good training to new developers. Flexible with time off.

ConsOutdated Technology. Senior developers have been with the company for many decades and are generally unaware of better ways to do things out there. While there is talk about making this a 'good place to work', for an IT company the culture is very boring and corporate. Some very poorly designed code, software while generally good is extremely buggy and unreadable making support a nightmare. Bad location in the middle of Long island, I guess its good if that's where you want to be but I'd prefer to be in NYC.

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up the culture a little, make it fun, have some social activities. Try to experiment with new technologies, provide training to developers, let them go to conferences. Make things more lively, don't just talk about having a better culture.

review headline

Dddvvvvv (Current Employee)

I have been working at Netsmart

Pros: People are treated fairly and like humans, Management does communicate what is occurring in… Cons: Primary issue is salary. Management uses the location as a way of keeping… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of grey brings lots of opportunity.

Software Developer (Current Employee) Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Netsmart full-time for more than a year

Pros: Constantly challenged. Lots of opportunity to grow and impact… Cons: Lots of grey areas BUT this is a pro if… Advice to Senior Management: Be consistent with your message. Build people up, help… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Netsmart.

Worked for Netsmart? Contribute to the Community!