Netspend
www.netspend.com Austin, TX 500 to 999 Employees

NetSpend in Austin is a great place to work

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Netspend

ProsThis is a fast-track company that is setting the pace in prepaid cards, and prepaid products are the fastest-growing segment of the electronic payments industry. The great thing is how much investment is going into the processing infrastructure, which makes it very much a high-tech environment. The main office is right downtown Austin, one block from the Sixth Street scene in the "live music capital". The company is gearing toward going public within a couple of years, so this is a great place to be.

ConsUnfortunately, the company has to relinquish totally free health insurance in 2010 , but the benefits are still great.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, because this company can be the biggest in the industry.

Startup feel, with the good and the bad

I have been working at Netspend

Pros: Great people, in the heart of downtown Austin location with… Cons: Growing pains, stretched thin in most areas of business Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place To Work

I have been working at Netspend

Pros: Good Income, high growth industry Cons: Not much advancement for remote employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Netspend.

Worked for Netspend? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netspend reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netspend CEO Daniel R Henry. All reviews posted anonymously by Netspend employees.