Network Communications Inc

There are newer employer reviews for Network Communications Inc

Network Communications in Lawrenceville, GA

Current Employee - Publisher in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Publisher in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Network Communications Inc full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

flexibility, fast paced, able to use creativity

Cons

Have taken away bonus and 401 K match. Seems to promote and give raises to a select group of the management's friends. Lacks in communicating to employees.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Network Communications Inc (View Most Recent)

NO structure from the top down

Current Employee - AE in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - AE in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Network Communications Inc full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

N0 micro managing..no guidence either. Not a place to start a career in advertising-no training and turn over has become more frequent.

Cons

Pay not great. Also,your Tax Returns do not show any of the comm. you make on a monthly basis. never get a actual paycheck only copies of expense and mileage checks are sent to the employee...makes one skepitcal on the reporting of taxes to the IRS.

Get some real management to over see the areas that NCI/Apartment Finder does business. Over extends the current management to the point that there is NO real guidence and therefore your left on your own to try and make the products and services that NCI Communications / Apartment Finder has to offer experience any form of success. Very frustrating organization to work for to say the least.

I would say over all Good

Former Employee - Computer Systems Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Computer Systems Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Network Communications Inc

Pros

Oppertunities were good, and offering education for employee were great, work site was good and the people i work with were very helpful

Cons

It was harder for me because I was older then most of my co-workers, but all were helpful to me and lent a hand to make sure I accomplished my tasks

Help the older employees better, alot were more intersted in the youger more attrictive women and it seemed they weren't intrested in your time or wouldn't give you the time of day.

There are newer employer reviews for Network Communications Inc