Network Data Systems
www.network-data.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Network Data Systems - It's a great company to work for

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

ProsExciting and challenging engagements
Growing company with many new oppurtunities
Company sponsored events (Holiday Party / Cubs Outting)
Spend most of my time at the client, but still feel that I'm part of the NDS Family

ConsIt's pretty hard for me to identify any cons for NDS as my experience has been great. I've been with NDS longer than any other company in my career, and plan to continue with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the great work of making Network Data System a great company to work for. Happy 15th Birthday Network Data Systems.

An extremely great company to work for.

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Network Data Systems as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Transparancy of information is shared with employees. A referral bonus is offered to employees. Birthdays and anniversary of each employee is posted on the… Cons: Contractors do not get paid for vacation and as a result vacation is not… Advice to Senior Management: A review of the vacation policy may be prudent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

NDS

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Network Data Systems full-time

Pros: Good Salary Stock Options Receive communications from management about business direction Coworkers are… Cons: no 401k match for retirement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Network Data Systems.

Worked for Network Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Network Data Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Network Data Systems CEO Al Siders . All reviews posted anonymously by Network Data Systems employees.