Network Health

www.network-health.org

Lots of growth and opportunity

Manager (Current Employee) Medford, MA

ProsThe culture and people are great. There is a cooperative spirit that I have rarely seen at other organizations. The benefits are at least good, though at time of writing the salaries seem to lack by comparison to for-profit organizations.
There is considerable effort given to shuffle people around internally to take advantage of new opportunities for internal promotion or growth rather than lose experienced individuals.

ConsIt is often hard to figure out what the number 1 priority is -- company growth vs company stability vs auditing or compliance requirements.
Top-down communications between sr leadership to those below director seems to be sparse.
Project portfolio every year is huge. It's often hard to complete 100% of a project since we quickly start new ones or they drag on for longer than anticipated.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's easy to believe that because you are very familiar with the strategy, direction or any change that is coming that people further down the reporting chain are as well, but this is not the case. I'd rather see more communication down than less and this we could all use a little more.

Benefits are acceptable, work life is good and flexible, management is poor

Programmer (Former Employee) Medford, MA

I worked at Network Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The work environment is very nice. The salaries are a little under the average. The benefits are good but I think that they could do… Cons: I worked in the IT department and I think that the culture of the company is in the understanding that a programmer should be a… Advice to Senior Management: In general there isn't a sense of respect to the employees in providing a reviewed annual evaluation by senior management or HR. A manager could… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Values-driven and progressive...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Medford, MA

I have been working at Network Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the company's core values states that their employees are their "greatest asset." From their very aggressive internal job posting policy to their… Cons: Some policies and procedures are hold-overs from when the company was smaller. This seems to be something of a case of "growing pains" since… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to remember that the way things were done yesterday… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Network Health.

Worked for Network Health? Contribute to the Community!