Neudesic
www.neudesic.com Irvine, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Best Place to Work if You're Interested in Technology and Innovation

Senior Software Engineer/Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Neudesic

ProsBeing a developer/programmer for the past 12 years, I have learned that being at the forefront of technology is key to career growth. Neudesic provides its employees the ability to learn and utilize those new technologies on EVERY project. Additionally, Neudesic provides its employees a means to move from one technology realm to another - which is fantastic. But what stands out at Neudesic is its culture. Every team member at Neudesic is an expert in their respective field and each is open to assist you in a skills perspective. Everybody is outgoing and friendly. Neudesic definitely takes pride in their employees.

ConsCareer growth, NOT skills growth, is a bit limiting. Of course there can only be a handful of upper level management, but it would be nice to know that there is a potential career path.

Fantastic workplace culture.

I have been working at Neudesic

Pros: While Neudesic is almost 10 years old, the spirit of the company is still very young and entrepreneurial, open minded, fast paced and ahead of… Cons: Communication tends to be somewhat unpredictable. The company tends to experiment with new ways of communicating to the field staff and has never quite… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Neudesic

Pros: Company is growing and diversifying. It's fast-paced, but… Cons: Healthcare platform has room for improvement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Neudesic.

Worked for Neudesic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neudesic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neudesic CEO Parsa Rohani. All reviews posted anonymously by Neudesic employees.