Neudesic

www.neudesic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Neudesic

A great place for those that want to work on the bleeding edge with very smart people!

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Neudesic

Pros

Cool projects with the latest and greatest technologies, smart caring people, flexible working environment, fast paced, plenty of training available, competitive pay, driven culture that values/rewards overachievers and enterprising individuals.

There is a concerted effort to ensure everyone’s needs are met while still meeting the needs of the business. This is not a meat grinder organization that sucks people in as quickly as it spits them out...Neudesic is focus on building people and teams for the long run.

Cons

Consulting is not for everyone, this has less to do with Neudesic and more to do with the industry we are in than anything else. One thing I would say that could be improved is the benefits package, specifically healthcare and 401k.

Local management is rocking, could not be happier with the support I have recieved. National management has a plan, they need to continue to communicate that plan for the entire company.

121 Other Employee Reviews for Neudesic (View Most Recent)

Refreshing

Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Denver, CO

I have been working at Neudesic

Pros

The technical expertise of the employees at Neudesic is next to none. The reputation of Neudesic in the industry is among the best. Microsoft considers Neudesic one of their top partners. The communication between regular Joes all the way up to the CEO is unmatched. I've never worked a company that seemed to get all of the aspects of the consulting business right. Neudesic does that.

Cons

Neudesic does not have tuition reimbursement or compensation for certifications like some other jobs I've worked. Their thinking is they have the best people so anything less than a masters degree doesn't change that.

Even though you may have the best of the best experts keep focusing on growing that talent and pulling in even better talent to help grow the business.

Challenging and fun

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Neudesic

Pros

Neudesic is growing quickly and establishing itself as a different type of system integrator which makes the company a challenging but fun place to work. The combination of services, products and solutions allows Neudesic to truly solve business problems instead of just upgrating clients to the next version of Microsoft Software.

Cons

Growth can be a challenge and the systems that are used internally are getting upgrated but are not there yet.

Keep on challenging us