Neumeric Technologies

www.ntc-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for Neumeric Technologies

As bad as it gets!

I worked at Neumeric Technologies full-time

Pros

They had some good people working here; most don’t realize how they are being taken for a ride. Also the work atmosphere is not bad. The owners are master manipulators and really know how to speak sweetly and misguide you into believing that they have your best interest in mind. So it’s not a difficult place to work at, people are friendly.

Cons

The core competency of Numeric Technology Corporation is to prey on the vulnerabilities of people, especially immigrants, and exploit them to the fullest extent possible. In my own case, I worked there with no benefits and at a very low pay, which they said was because I was “training”. When asked about when I would become a regular employee they would politely avoid the question. They made me work long hours and were often late to pay.

Luckily a friend asked me to check around and I instantly found a job that paid twice as much as I made at NTC. When I turned in my notice, they even tried to talk me out of the new job and work for them for (less than the other offer I had but) more than they were paying me. They said, I was like family and should not mind working for less in a family business. When I refused, they turned sour and nasty and let me go instantly. Even then they were behind on payroll and owed me over a month in pay that I never received after I was let go.

Great companies were not built by taking advantage of unsuspecting employees. Please realize that sooner or later people will find out what’s going on.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Neumeric Technologies (View Most Recent)

Nice Place to work

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good support from co -employees and Management
    a place where we can learn new things
    good working atmosphere

Cons

as of now i could not find

Good Place to learn

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Neumeric Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Mangement supports a lot ,Provides the work life balance which is a major concern in todays corporate world. "Work environment is more friendly & provides full opportunity to take lead in higher responsibilities.

Cons

"Work-life balance, compensation, employees not paid as per the qualtity of work

Nothing