Neumont University

www.neumont.edu

AWESOME DREAM JOB!

Instructor (Current Employee) South Jordan, UT

ProsNeumont is literally a 5 star ranking in all areas of this survey. Filling out the survey helped me realize further how wonderful of a place Neumont University is to work. All of my coworkers are fun and passionate about what we do. Management has a clear vision for where we are headed and does not deviate from it. I have more than a reasonable amount of resources available to deliver the best educational experience to our students.

The work is challenging, and preparing the best Computer Science graduates day in and day out takes a lot of work, but our hiring statistics of near 100% make me realize that we are succeeding at our lofty goals. Neumont is truly a dream job of mine, and I hope to continue delivering this fine experience forever.

There are not many jobs where you are so anxious to get to work each day that it is hard to sleep, but Neumont is definitely mine!

ConsStress levels can get high when school is in session, but that just feeds my hunger for a good challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs you have done for three years now, keep your eye on the ball and persevere in leading us in this most ultimate direction!

I love this job -- funnest way to spend 8+ hours per day

Communications Manager (Current Employee) South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Neumont University

Pros: Great work-life balance, great students, great faculty, and an overall… Cons: It's a LOT of work keeping up with all the unique demands of our students, their parents, and our… Advice to Senior Management: Get more students out there sharing their experiences, we need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tutoring, its a hard job, but somebody has to do it.

Student Tutor (Former Employee) West Jordan, UT

I worked at Neumont University

Pros: The location as a student of Neumont was great as a student. The hours were also great as… Cons: Hardly anyone came in for tutoring. Grading sucks unless you like to do it. I could find a better paying job in the field that was… Advice to Senior Management: nothing really to say here. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Neumont University.

Worked for Neumont University? Contribute to the Community!