There are newer employer reviews for Neumont University

AWESOME DREAM JOB!

Current Employee - Instructor in South Jordan, UT
Current Employee - Instructor in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Neumont University

Pros

Neumont is literally a 5 star ranking in all areas of this survey. Filling out the survey helped me realize further how wonderful of a place Neumont University is to work. All of my coworkers are fun and passionate about what we do. Management has a clear vision for where we are headed and does not deviate from it. I have more than a reasonable amount of resources available to deliver the best educational experience to our students.

The work is challenging, and preparing the best Computer Science graduates day in and day out takes a lot of work, but our hiring statistics of near 100% make me realize that we are succeeding at our lofty goals. Neumont is truly a dream job of mine, and I hope to continue delivering this fine experience forever.

There are not many jobs where you are so anxious to get to work each day that it is hard to sleep, but Neumont is definitely mine!

Cons

Stress levels can get high when school is in session, but that just feeds my hunger for a good challenge.

As you have done for three years now, keep your eye on the ball and persevere in leading us in this most ultimate direction!

7 Other Employee Reviews for Neumont University (View Most Recent)

I love this job -- funnest way to spend 8+ hours per day

Current Employee - Communications Manager in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Communications Manager in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at Neumont University

Pros

Great work-life balance, great students, great faculty, and an overall fun environment to spend my time.

Cons

It's a LOT of work keeping up with all the unique demands of our students, their parents, and our industry partners and we have to walk a fine line to always ensure the quality of our graduates is unwavering.

Get more students out there sharing their experiences, we need people to know about the great stuff we're doing.

Tutoring, its a hard job, but somebody has to do it.

Former Employee - Student Tutor in West Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Student Tutor in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Neumont University

Pros

The location as a student of Neumont was great as a student.
    The hours were also great as a student.
    The compensation plan was very fair and would have been almost worth my time at the higher level classes.

Cons

Hardly anyone came in for tutoring.
    Grading sucks unless you like to do it.
    I could find a better paying job in the field that was just as flexible with the time and the location.
    The hours became harder to come by in the end due to money restrictions.
    It was only a part time job so there were no benefits to speak of.
    I also did not like the time tracker, as it was ineffective in reporting my hours.

nothing really to say here.

There are newer employer reviews for Neumont University