There are newer employer reviews for Neustar

Great company to work for. Been here 5.5 years and plan to stay much longer!

Current Employee - Professional Services in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Professional Services in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Neustar full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is the best company I've worked for. The benefits are amazing and Neustar cares about our health and wellness by sponsoring many health related events. Compensation is competitive and the bonus structure is great. I love who I work with. Everyone is very friendly and everyone seems to get along. My position is very flexible in terms of telecommuting and hours which is great. While being at Neustar, I've moved up 4 positions allowing me to continue to drive success and be gainfully employed.

Cons

This is a very sales focused business and if you aren't in sales, some meetings can be boring and seeming irrelevant to your daily duties.

Keep up the great work!

176 Other Employee Reviews for Neustar (View Most Recent)

Disruption is good...change is hard for many.

I have been working at Neustar full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Taking bold action is growing in popularity! I'be been here for 4 years and have witnessed the transformation of our once stagnant company to a thriving game changing organization! Taking calculated risk, taking initiative, and speaking up are expected from EVERY employee! I personally love this, but many people have a hard time with change and prefer to work in a quiet and monotonous position—this is definitely not Neustar!

Disruption is not for the light hearted!

Cons

As the company continues to evolve as the leader in commerical insights and transform the culture to a highly motivated and accountable workforce, we're challenged with people who can't seem to grow and learn fast enough for our business.

Learn to be a servant to your employees...it will go a long way!

Amazing people/culture and incredibly gratifying work!

Current Employee - Human Resources in Sterling, VA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Sterling, VA

I have been working at Neustar full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The culture and people are hands down amazing. I am genuinely excited to come into work everyday because the team I work with is such a joy to be around. We motivate and support each other, and it feels like we have been friends for years. Compensation package and benefits are a huge pro, as well as the workplace itself. The work is challenging, but rewarding. Work/life balance is another pro. The managers and leadership are extremely receptive and understanding when personal issues arise and work must take a backseat. I am extremely happy here and can't wait to see what the future has in store for Neustar!

Cons

Sometimes the upper management isn't as hands on as they need to be - but this is true for any growing organization. Things may seem unorganized sometimes because the company is changing and evolving - and those who can't keep up and aren't open to change are left behind. This is a NATURAL process in any growing business.

Touch base with your teams more frequently; it would be nice to know that senior leadership genuinely cares about the smaller projects and tasks we are working on.

There are newer employer reviews for Neustar