There are newer employer reviews for Neustar

Great company to work for. Been here 5.5 years and plan to stay much longer!

Current Employee - Professional Services in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Professional Services in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Neustar full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is the best company I've worked for. The benefits are amazing and Neustar cares about our health and wellness by sponsoring many health related events. Compensation is competitive and the bonus structure is great. I love who I work with. Everyone is very friendly and everyone seems to get along. My position is very flexible in terms of telecommuting and hours which is great. While being at Neustar, I've moved up 4 positions allowing me to continue to drive success and be gainfully employed.

Cons

This is a very sales focused business and if you aren't in sales, some meetings can be boring and seeming irrelevant to your daily duties.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Disruption is good...change is hard for many.

I have been working at Neustar full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Taking bold action is growing in popularity! I'be been here for 4 years and have witnessed the transformation of our once stagnant company to a thriving game changing organization! Taking calculated risk, taking initiative, and speaking up are expected from EVERY employee! I personally love this, but many people have a hard time with change and prefer to work in a quiet and monotonous position—this is definitely not Neustar!

Disruption is not for the light hearted!

Cons

As the company continues to evolve as the leader in commerical insights and transform the culture to a highly motivated and accountable workforce, we're challenged with people who can't seem to grow and learn fast enough for our business.

Advice to Management

Learn to be a servant to your employees...it will go a long way!

Great place to work

I have been working at Neustar full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Neustar values it's employees and is in the process of changing the business and the culture and it all for the good. The company is moving in the right direction and senior leadership has involved employees from various levels to champion our culture change. Benefits and compensation are very comparable if not above those in the marketplace. We are making a huge effort to ensure that those we hire are good fits in the company so that they can easily fit in to help us move the business forward. We are on the right path - we may stumble along the way but we will achieve!

Cons

Work/Life balance is not always the best. There are peaks and valleys as there are in all companies so I don't think there is much that can be done about it and I don't think you will find the grass greener on the other side.