There are newer employer reviews for New Breed Logistics

The worst place to work in America

Former Employee - Engineer in High Point, NC
Former Employee - Engineer in High Point, NC

I worked at New Breed Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You get a paycheck and the CEO gives out lots of freebies.

Cons

The management form the CEO down are the mos ineffective group I have ever seen. they treat their staff like belongings all the while accomplishing nothing. Projects are never completed and no one is held accountable. The lack of experience in managing effective groups is apparent.

Hire someone who knows what they are doing.

92 Other Employee Reviews for New Breed Logistics (View Most Recent)

Best Move Was On to Bigger and Better...A true Blessing

Current Employee - Operations Management in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Operations Management in Charleston, SC

I have been working at New Breed Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good place to earn a quick buck. There is always openings as not many individuals want to stay and first chance they get they leave.

Cons

They lie to their Client (Boeing) about their KPI Results. There are two sets of records (The ones they adjust for Boeing's review and the actual ones. Big Integrity issues. Be prepared to be disrespected, looked down upon, and made to feel like you are far lessor of a person than management.

Grow-up. No one really cares how smart you want other them to think you are, they simply want to do the job and be respected. The General Manager Pete has obevious issues that he cannot overcome and needs to boost his ego at work. Poor guy. Of course, his Boss and CEO are made of the same mold. Lastly, be honest with your Client. This is going to catch up with you sooner or later.

Good theory, Bad practice.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Belvidere, IL

I have been working at New Breed Logistics full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good training, most management is dedicated. Great parties for holidays.

Cons

From the top down(from what I have seen, I am bottom of the bottom) there is a fair amount of petty arguing and an attitude of "I don't like you and I'm going to get you fired." There are people who have been with the company for less than 5 years who believe that they have what they call "pull" around the place. And while lying and setting up for failure is common, the people who get fired because of it would probably get fired anyway. Also there is a feeling of control that you get from middle management, which i guess is supposed to take the form of comfort, but usually ends up sounding asinine. Perfect example, I am writing this review anonymously because we were told that if we write anything online about the company we would be instantly terminated. Ridiculous. Bottom line is this - the company is saturated with people who are unhappy in their jobs, and their lives and it shows. A constant feeling of hatred and animosity throughout.

one more thing, you are made to feel that the wage you are earning is so much better then everywhere else, when in fact it is comparable at best.

Take advice from the hundreds of disgruntled employees and they may become helpful. Learn to be tactful, even if it's a stupid idea you have no need to tell them that. They don't even have a suggestion box. You are made to feel worthless, and as a result almost everyone under general manager level is looking for other work secretly. This exact problem has led to other companies failing, workers are assets, not machines.

There are newer employer reviews for New Breed Logistics