New Breed Logistics
www.newbreed.com High Point, NC 5000+ Employees

Dynamic, fast moving, customer-focused company providing motivating challenges.

Manager IT (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at New Breed Logistics full-time for more than 8 years

ProsStep up your game and you will see many growth opportunities. Don't and you will be left behind. This company has experienced tremendous growth in my 10 years and has afforded me good opportunities. The hours can be long at times, but financially and oppotunistically rewarding. The CEO is without question one of the most engaged and focused in the industry, has very high expectations of the employees (as he should), and rewards those that are serious contributors. The company appears to be very finacially stable, is on a steady growth path, and contributes significantly to the community.

ConsWith growth comes challenges, and the potential for reward. Not everyone in the organization understands that, and with over 7,000 employees you will always have people that will complain about their managers as seen in some of the reviews posted here. From my experience, this is the place for motivated people who love to be challenged and all others should get out of the way.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your focus on customer service and advocacy. Recent executive changes look like they will contribute significantly to continued growth and excitement in the organization. Keep that focus!

Need an overhaul

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at New Breed Logistics

Pros: good pay, sometime give out gift cards Cons: Need to use some Six sigma tools to get orders… Advice to Senior Management: poor management, they do not know how to talk or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cattle herders and slave drivers

Returns Department Trainer (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at New Breed Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Four-day work weeks, and nice co-workers on the production floor.… Cons: I worked there a number of years ago, but I doubt the attitude of management has changed. The majority of management were formerly military officers,… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like human beings, not cattle. And, let people sit down for crying out loud! You'll have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on New Breed Logistics.

Worked for New Breed Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Breed Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New Breed Logistics CEO Louis Dejoy. All reviews posted anonymously by New Breed Logistics employees.