New Breed Logistics

www.newbreed.com
  www.newbreed.com
There are newer employer reviews for New Breed Logistics

Motivated to come to work every day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

I have been working at New Breed Logistics

Pros

Environment of hard working, motivated, and professional people

Cons

Hard work, long hours, but very rewarding.

Follow the lead of the CEO. He is a visionary, loyal to employees, and extremely motivated and dedicated to the success of the company.

97 Other Employee Reviews for New Breed Logistics (View Most Recent)

Good opportunity to gain experience, but don't expect to have a career here.

Former Employee - Quality Data Analyst in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Quality Data Analyst in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at New Breed Logistics

Pros

Gain valuable experience in working with other people (in an office environment)
    Office hours are normal nine to five, very rarely have to work on weekends

Cons

Pay is well below average
    Absolutely no career advancement whatsoever
    Company says they hire from within, but will always try to bring in someone from outside the company over promoting internally
    Security policies are absolutely insane. This is a cell phone refurbishment facility, not Fort Knox.
    Upper management has no idea what they are doing, ever. The entire management staff is clueless. Do not expect your ideas to be heard. If you have a solution for a problem, they will not implement it. And then you will be blamed when their client asks why the problem exists.

Stop. Just stop. Everything you are doing is asinine and backwards. Stop. Everything, from the layout and planning of the new facilities to the security policies, is completely ridiculous. You have passed over your best people to bring in people who are completely incompetent, and then expect the quality and efficiency of operations to improve? Listen to your employees! Ninety percent of the problems that have affected New Breed in the last year were solved two years ago, but upper management refused to implement the solutions! If you listen to your employees and actually promote from within instead of passing up good people to bring in outsiders, you will just keep suffocating company morale. Quality will drop even lower and you will run the business into the ground. Management needs a culture change, or a personnel change, or both.

BEWARE OF WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY!!

Current Employee - Cell Phone Tester in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Cell Phone Tester in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at New Breed Logistics

Pros

You don't have to deal with angry customers
    You sit in a chair all day long
    People you work with are GREAT (Except upper management)

Cons

Upper managment treats employees like dirt
    The function testin quota is unrealistic
    There are new ridiculous policies everyday
    The building itself is like working at a jail
    The incenitive rules are ridiculous
    You go into work at 5 am and dont leave until 6pm
    They schedule employees to work mandatory overtime whenever they choose no matter what the circumstance
    Employees never get raises
    If an employee gets a raise it might be something ridiculous like 1 cent.
    There is no communcation between employees and upper managment
    Too much drama and gossip between employees
    Lunch breaks are way too short with the new ridiculous $25,000 security system you have to go through each time there is a break

Pay more attention to your company! Employees are NOT happy. Everytime I use to walk in the building I would hear co-workers complaining about working here and how much they hate this job. The only reason why employees have worked here as long as they have is because the economy is down the drain and there are no other jobs. Management if you want to be real leaders talk to your employees. Get to know them and get to know there situations. Ask them how they feel about working for the company. For one day sit down in the employees shoes and really learn what the job is about and you will see why they hate is so much. Management thinks that this job is so simple but it is a lot more difficult especially after upper management is breathing down your neck with ridculous new policies and unrealistic quotas to meet everyday. After my experience working for the company I am glad I left. This is the WORST job I have ever had. I would rather work in a fast food chain then work at this place. On a scale of 1 - 10 I give this company a -100. Louis Dejoy if you ever read this your company is a joke and you should really consider building some type of relationship with your employees and praising them because of their hard work. I'm pretty sure when the economy bounces back EVERYONE will quit and you can say bye bye to your contract with Verizon Wireless.

There are newer employer reviews for New Breed Logistics