New Business Concepts

There are newer employer reviews for New Business Concepts

Honest assessment

Former Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA
Former Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA

I worked at New Business Concepts full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Not a typical office job, get to go out into the field

Cons

Everyone is full of themselves, and to succeed you need to be full of yourself as well
Inconsistent hours/pay
Door-to-door sales...you will feel like you are bothering people and wasting their time

Advice to Management

Stop scamming people into thinking they are in a "management training program". Stop talking down to people and shoving "valuable training" down their throats.

reviews filtered by

Fun Environment, Lots of Opportunity

I have been working at New Business Concepts full-time

Pros

fun & energetic place, internal advancement, health & dental benefits, company events, travel opportunities, stability- I've never seen anyone laid off & they actually expanded several times in the past 2 years

Cons

Lots of room for advancement but it is all based on performance- so you have to be ready to give 100% everyday if you seriously want to move up. It's not a good place for someone who wants a "job", more of a "career" focus

Advice to Management

Doing a great job with professional development & I love getting a chance to travel!

Best opportunity I've encountered thus far

Current Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA

I have been working at New Business Concepts full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I started in the company a few months ago and I continue to be impressed by the quality of opportunity that is offered daily. I've learned so much since day one and continue to do so each day. Aside from the opportunity that is offered I've had the chance to work with an amazing group of motivated individuals. I appreciate the fact that everyone puts 100% effort to achieve their goals.

Cons

There is a lot of client information at first which can be overwhelming, but they have great trainers and a systematic training process that makes very manageable.

Advice to Management

Everyone involved in the company including those in management are very hands-on to make sure that everyone meets their goals. My only advice, keep doing what you're doing, its helping everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for New Business Concepts