New Century Transportation
www.nctrans.com Mount Holly, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Horrible Experience

Pricing Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay was pretty decent, and you got bonuses on booking guaranteed shipments. The people in the pricing department were really nice and great to talk to.

ConsThe managers were awful. Nothing is ever good enough, and there is never any positive reinforcement. Small mistakes are the end of the world and when you do an amazing job, no one notices.

Working for New Century as a driver

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
    WestamPointon, NJ

I have been working at New Century Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros: I Have been with them for a year now, I make more money here than any company i ever drove for plus have major medical,… Cons: The equipment is old, however they are well maintained, and sometimes they give… Advice to Senior Management: The only complaint is the trucks, they are falling apart in eight years of driving for any other company i only had a truck… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Discrimination in the company.

Truck Driver (Current Employee)
    West Milford, NJ

I have been working at New Century Transportation full-time

Pros: I found no pros while there. Cons: They are very discriminating company toward the handicapped. They won't even give… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the FEDERAL LAWS toward DISCRIMINATION!!!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on New Century Transportation.

Worked for New Century Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Century Transportation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New Century Transportation CEO Terrence M. Gilbert . All reviews posted anonymously by New Century Transportation employees.