New Century Transportation

Horrible Experience

Former Employee - Pricing Specialist
Former Employee - Pricing Specialist

I worked at New Century Transportation

Pros

The pay was pretty decent, and you got bonuses on booking guaranteed shipments. The people in the pricing department were really nice and great to talk to.

Cons

The managers were awful. Nothing is ever good enough, and there is never any positive reinforcement. Small mistakes are the end of the world and when you do an amazing job, no one notices.

12 Other Employee Reviews for New Century Transportation (View Most Recent)

Working for New Century as a driver

Current Employee - Truck Driver in WestamPointon, NJ
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in WestamPointon, NJ

I have been working at New Century Transportation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I Have been with them for a year now, I make more money here than any company i ever drove for plus have major medical, dental, 401K, ect.. I allways have frieght to move. Not once in a year as a solo driver have i sat waiting for a load. I have no problem with dispatch. Also i get to go home without any problems, just tired of drivers complaining about home time your a truck driver it's your job.

Cons

The equipment is old, however they are well maintained, and sometimes they give you impossable runs, but they do not want you to drive over your 14.

The only complaint is the trucks, they are falling apart in eight years of driving for any other company i only had a truck in the shop twice, the year i'v been here i lost count there is all ways something wrong and i love that studio sleeper.

Discrimination in the company.

Current Employee - Truck Driver in West Milford, NJ
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in West Milford, NJ

I have been working at New Century Transportation full-time

Pros

I found no pros while there.

Cons

They are very discriminating company toward the handicapped. They won't even give you a chance to prove that you can do the job or not!!!!

Learn the FEDERAL LAWS toward DISCRIMINATION!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for New Century Transportation