New Corp
www.newcorp.com Sterling, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Supervisors are never there when you really need one.

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

ProsGreat to work from home. Pay not the best but not the worst. The job is not hard but can be very stressful when call volumes are high.

ConsWhen you really need to reach out to someone-no one is there. The supervisors will show that they are available but most of the time they are nowhere to be found.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize how hard the employees actually work and they work the perform. Promote from within instead of hiring supervisors outside who know nothing of the program being worked on. Listen to your employees.

work at home new

Customer Representative (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at New Corp full-time for less than a year

Pros: working at home pay is ok. lots of overtime provided so paychecks can look great new corp supervisors/hrs/trainers are great. really do what they can to help… Cons: long 6 weeks of training with no felxible schedule Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good job but grew very routine

Great Falls, MT

I have been working at New Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people, good pay, fun company perks...free coffee latte machines Cons: Work grew boring and rude customers at times but comes… Advice to Senior Management: Train supervisors and hold them accountable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on New Corp.

Worked for New Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New Corp CEO Tony Nader. All reviews posted anonymously by New Corp employees.