There are newer employer reviews for New Element

A marketing company like no other

Current Employee - HUman Resources Management  in  Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
Current Employee - HUman Resources Management in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at New Element full-time for less than a year

Pros

Although no company is perfect, it has been a pleasure to work here. Pros would consist of : Nice working environment, team environment, advancement is realistic, provides great training, and employees are hardworking.

Cons

Relatively high turnover rate but that is normal for any marketing company.

9 Other Employee Reviews for New Element (View Most Recent)

Short and Very Vague

Former Employee - Marketing Manager
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager

I worked at New Element full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is none in my eyes.

Cons

No one wants to inform you on how you really move up. I seen a lot of people but no one that was doing very well. Seemed as it was a scam. Really a sales job.

Stop being vague and let people know what they are getting themselves into

Former Employee

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador/Team Lead  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador/Team Lead in Atlanta, GA

I worked at New Element full-time for less than a year

Pros

They provided a lot of experience in a short period of time. I worked there for 6 months but had to leave when my husband was relocated. The company paid for me to fly to do shows in new orleans, dallas, and chicago and covered all mileage expenses for the local shows. I started out working the events at costco and sams club "party at the booth" and then got moved to the trainer position where I learned to interview and train others.
    They have hourly base pay or performance pay so I made way more than people who didn't try.
    They do a lot of fun activities outside of work like team nights at braves games, dave and busters.. They are definitely growing. While I was there they promoted 4 people to manage new locations.

Cons

The pm shifts go from 1-8:30 which was kind of late for me.
    Health and dental don't kick in until you reach a management position which usually takes like 9 months to a year.
    I didn't get selected for their annual company trip to Puerto Rico... I thought for sure I was more qualified than some of the people that went.
    There were several weekend shifts that I would have rather had off.

Everything considered it was a positive experience with the company. Keep doing the team nights and vacations... the more fun you create for the employees the more fun people you will attract.

There are newer employer reviews for New Element

Worked for New Element? Contribute to the Community!