There are newer employer reviews for New Holland Brewing

Great company to work for!

I have been working at New Holland Brewing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team, great beer, great atmosphere. I can not say enough good things! I absolutely love my job and company. The love spreads far outside of Michigan. Truly one of the best beers I have had and one of the best companies I have worked for. Owners, management, brewers, and sales all have their heads on straight and love to sling out heady beer!

Cons

The only downside maybe the overall awesomeness! There are no cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Happy people around!

Other Employee Reviews for New Holland Brewing

1. Very poor leadership.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Pros

Great beer, pub atmosphere at brewpub.

Cons

Very poor leadership. 1/2 the partner team does very little work and uses the company as their own person party place. Critical advice is not wanted or tolerated. Culture of fear has taken hold because good hard working employees who care are let go if they complain about working conditions.

Advice to Management

Look in the mirror, the low morale at the company is a relfection of leadership. Nobody enjoys working in an atmosphere of fear.

2. Overall OK

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Pros

Small company but poised for growth Good fringe benefits (at our restaurant) Management has an open-door policy A great group of people to work with Fun, casual, low-key atmosphere

Cons

Disconnect between two locations even though they are less than 5 miles apart Senior leadership in some departments is lacking Too much growth too fast

Advice to Management

Slow down and take care of things before looking for more growth. Your employees are a great, loyal bunch of people that feel undervalued - focus more on us than on the "next big thing".