New Media Strategies
nms.com Arlington, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Outstanding place to learn, grow and work.

Account Supervisor (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at New Media Strategies

ProsCool projects and clients. The people that work there are amazing and talented so you are surrounded by successful minds. Fun culture and outstanding benefits. Truly a unique and upbeat place to work.

ConsNot a lot of upward mobility opportunities unless someone leaves.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your ear to the floor and listen to the lower ranks. The heartbeat of the company lies within the talent. Keep maintaining your awesome culture, it is what sets you apart and makes you GREAT!

Change Happens Here

Arlington, VA

I have been working at New Media Strategies

Pros: New Media Strategies has earned clients you won’t find anywhere else. Compared to other firms, the amount of exposure and opportunities you can receive within… Cons: Smart people do well here, but you also have to be motivated to produce measurable results. NMS is populated by driven, go-getters. Don't… Advice to Senior Management: Stakeholder meetings and all staff summits are important and we love being heard. Don't let the gossip mill run rampant. As we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best people I've ever worked with.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

I have been working at New Media Strategies

Pros: NMS of 2011 isn't the same NMS of years past. They have managed to maintain the parts of NMS that everyone loves (the culture,… Cons: It's not perfect - its a growing social media agency which means sometimes there are long hours, demanding clients and tight deadlines. … Advice to Senior Management: Continue to allow the team to innovate - we've done a good job breaking down some of the traditional barriers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on New Media Strategies.

Worked for New Media Strategies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New Media Strategies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New Media Strategies CEO Pete Snyder . All reviews posted anonymously by New Media Strategies employees.