If you have money in the bank to live off for a year... try it

Former Employee - Sales  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Sales in Houston, TX

I worked at New Western

Pros

young atmosphere, laid back, nice office

Cons

poor training... need a draw program, tired of putting up yellow signs, no reimbursements, poor ethics, overall i wouldnt invest or work there

train better

Other Reviews for New Western

Profitable, Lucrative, Action Packed and one hell of an experience.

Former Employee - Acquisitions Agent  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Acquisitions Agent in San Antonio, TX

I worked at New Western full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you hustle, you can advance quickly. If you listen, you can learn quickly. If you can sell, you can earn quickly. Immediate opportunity for advancement and the sky truly is the limit. Unlimited support from senior members, and cutting edge technology that will make your efforts go further. Young atmosphere with the I can do anything mentality.

Cons

Rapidly changing industry with lots of changes. This isn't necessarily a New Western downside but just real estate related trend. This job is not for the faint of heart and if you like sitting at a desk until 4:59pm then go look somewhere else.

Keep up the good work!

Sky's the Limit! Great work environment with a "practice what you preach" attitude.

Current Employee - Acquisition Agent  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisition Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at New Western full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Simply put, this opportunity has been a blessing. This job has allowed me to gain the knowledge i need to set my future up through real estate investments. I can analyze a deal with the best of them! I have been able to put all of my business skills to test while working with some high caliber co-workers. The office i work in has taken the word "Integrity" to a new level. Doing what you say your going to do has been the key to my success. I know it sounds simple, but its true. The accountability is much higher than most traditional real estate offices.

Cons

This is NOT a desk job! I have seen other associates come and go, but rightfully so. If you don't have any self discipline or structure in your life, you will get lost in the whirlwind. It takes a skilled individual to balance their work and personal life. 100% commission is not for everyone. However, it suits me best.

Thank you upper management for always being available and not sitting on your heels. Being innovative and cutting edge has pushed us to the front of the industry.

There are newer employer reviews for New Western.

Worked for New Western? Contribute to the Community!