New York Chiropractic College
www.nycc.edu Seneca Falls, NY 150 to 499 Employees

One of Best Colleges to Work for-- LITERALLY!

Counselor (Current Employee)
Seneca Falls, NY

Prosthere's a reason why NYCC has been on the list for "The Best Colleges to Work For" for several years in a row!
Administration is very supportive, Finger Lakes WINE COUNTRY!!!,dirt cheap low living costs, campus is large, facilities, great retirement benefits, great health benefits (free acupuncture & chiropractic care for you & your immediate family!)

Consthe DC clinic system needs to figure out ways for the student not to sit in the "dungeon" unproductively when they should be busting their behinds to get some clinic experience.
Some of the AOM faculty need to be more professional in dealing with other people.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you're doing and don't be hesistant to ask how to improve the school because although we're at the top-- it's always easy to fall behind or off the top by not being open to improvement/changes.
embrace the new technology & ideas!
although this is not only for NYCC, we need to keep our tuition in check so it doesn't become ridiculous. all schools are getting out of control with it but it would be great to see NYCC steer clear from that avenue.

Very dissatisfied

I have been working at New York Chiropractic College full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The best part of the school are the instructors. Most work… Cons: The administration is definitely the worst part. They have brought the school down from an "A" to a "C". They are very inexperienced,… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the instructors and let them teach. Stop hiring faculty for one job and then giving them a hard time because you think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

I have been working at New York Chiropractic College

Pros: The work atmosphere is very welcoming. From management down, everyone is helpful… Cons: This is New York, so the weather can be a bit of a distraction. It snows here a lot... Past winter wasn't bad… Advice to Senior Management: My feedback would be to not forget the little guys that get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on New York Chiropractic College.

Worked for New York Chiropractic College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Chiropractic College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by New York Chiropractic College employees.