New York County District Attorney

www.manhattanda.org
  www.manhattanda.org
There are newer employer reviews for New York County District Attorney

learned a ton, prepared for law school, met a ton of great people, an did good work.

Former Employee - Paralegal in New York, NY
Former Employee - Paralegal in New York, NY

I worked at New York County District Attorney full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great people, interesting work, opportunity to help people.

Cons

can be frustrating to be surrounded by the world of criminal activity and the courts.

24 Other Employee Reviews for New York County District Attorney (View Most Recent)

N/A

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at New York County District Attorney full-time

Pros

Not going to comment either way. Enjoyed my time and collegial atmosphere with hard working teammates. Doing excellent and rewarding work.

Cons

Not going to comment either way. Enjoyed my time and collegial atmosphere with hard working teammates. Work is challenging, and you are given autonomy.

Legal bound summer internship

Former Employee - Legal Bound Summer Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Legal Bound Summer Intern in New York, NY

I worked at New York County District Attorney as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Many guest speakers from various departments and various roles, including judges, prosecutors, paralegals, law enforcement. Had the opportunity to sit in the courts and observe homicide and juvenile delinquent cases. The program also has a mock trial at the end, and we receive mentorship from a prosecutor. My mentor showed me and my partner examples of opening, questioning, and closing statements from real cases he had done, and helped us construct ours for the mock trial.

Cons

As a high school intern, you will usually be relegated clerical tasks like filing, copying, collating, etc. However, the people you meet and the in-depth look you get at the legal system more than makes up for that.

There are newer employer reviews for New York County District Attorney