New York Life
www.newyorklife.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Love my Job

Tampa, FL

I have been working at New York Life

ProsA company that celebrates diversity, recognizes talent and makes every effort to reward employees whenever possible. The ability to partner within the community and provide service to those in need with the backing of NYL.

ConsDue to the success of the business, there is a need for a lot of OT to effectively service our customer base. Due to long hours, there can be an imperfect balance between work and life at some times.

Overall, it was a good company to work for

Service Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at New York Life

Pros: Good benefits package, 401K, defined benefit pension Cons: Corporate values seemed to be changing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very good experience thus far across the board

Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at New York Life

Pros: The people are generally very positive to work with, and knowledgeable.… Cons: Slow to change established processes and practices. Some ares seem… Advice to Senior Management: Trying to establish more of a culture of change (even if only subtle) would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on New York Life.

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New York Life CEO Ted Mathas. All reviews posted anonymously by New York Life employees.