New York Life
www.newyorklife.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

If you want a career in Financial Services this is the company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

ProsI worked in the Bellevue Office so not all experiences are the same, but in my two plus years their I saw a management team that was focused on the success of it's agents, a support staff dedicated to helping any way they could, and a training department willing to go the extra mile. The compensation is right up there with any other LI company, and you have the support of a home office and the highest financial ratings in the industry. I strongly recommend becoming a registered rep as soon as possible it will only help add to your skill set

ConsIt's hard work, the team in Bellevue will give you the proper training and support but it is up to you to work hard every day to grow your business. It requires a tremendous amount of self motivation as you don't have anyone asking you where you are on a daily basis.

There are newer reviews on New York Life.

Worked for New York Life? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Life reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New York Life CEO Ted Mathas. All reviews posted anonymously by New York Life employees.