New York Post
www.nypost.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

A real Newspaper

Artist (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsGreat history and a lot of people experienced in the newspaper business to learn from and grow with. Very passionate about their work. Everyone I have contact with is dedicated to their craft and always willing to share their knowledge with a smile. The location is in the middle of the city in Rockefeller Center, so subway access, entertainment and excitement are readily available.

ConsOffice is not the newest environment to work in. Not much effort is being put into improving the furniture or the equipment. If your surroundings matter, this is not the place for you.

NY Post

Reporter (Current Employee)

I have been working at New York Post full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Independence, flexibility and the ability to work for a great… Cons: A lot of rough elbows Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun people, decent product, not forward thinking enough

Advertising Account Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at New York Post full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun people to work with, decent pay, good brand name Cons: Working in a dying industry is hard and the paper… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on what you are doing right and what is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on New York Post.

Worked for New York Post? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at New York Post reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for New York Post CEO K Rupert Murdoch. All reviews posted anonymously by New York Post employees.