New York & Company

www.nyandcompany.com

A great staff makes a great store

Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) Canoga Park, CA

ProsWorking with great people, discounts, meeting all kinds of people. Pay rate is decent, work keeps you busy. Making a customer feel awesome. Having a great store manager, management staff, and sales staff that gets along will always make things run smoothly.

ConsMeeting all "kinds" of people, seasonal floor sets/ plannograms that take overnight for a max of 2 days ( I actually liked that some don't), and refolding a stack of clothes 29 times in the holidays. If you are a guy be very aware you are working for women and with women, watch and think twice about what you say and do.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay Awesome and be kind to the guys that work there.

New York & Company is a very fast-paced company!

Management Sales Associate (Current Employee) Lithonia, GA

I have been working at New York & Company part-time for more than a year

Pros: Due to the work load, New York & Company prepares… Cons: At my location, New York & Company's work load doesnt… More

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Albany, GA

I worked at New York & Company part-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent staff to work with and fun working environment. Working along with customers is one of my strong… Cons: Favortism among management is clearly seen and promotions are given accordingly, even though another person may be deserving.… More
There are newer reviews on New York & Company.

Worked for New York & Company? Contribute to the Community!