NewDay USA

www.newdayusa.com
There are newer employer reviews for NewDay USA

Plenty of Work, Rewarding Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working for NewDay has been the most rewarding job opportunity I have yet to partake in. The opportunity to make money is readily available, even for those who are completely unfamiliar with the mortgage industry. I began here out of college and made $50k in less than 9 months, and am now on par to make ~$110k this year. Money aside, the people that I speak with each day are US Veterans who I am proud to be able help, and it is one of the most rewarding experiences to be able to help when they need it most.

Cons

There is an endless supply of work to be done, and you are expected to stay late and work a few weekends each month as well. However, the day flies by and your hard work is definitely rewarded. The job is not for everyone, and it is as much about customer service as it is about sales, so you have to deal with upset clients and with turning down those you can't help, but with a customer-focused attitude you will do well here.

75 Other Employee Reviews for NewDay USA (View Most Recent)

Do you have the drive?

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (less than an year)

Pros

NewDay is everything you would expect from a company. Great atmosphere, excellent salaries and commissions, and giving back to its employees are just some of the qualities that make up NewDay. Being the exclusive lender for the VFW really gives NewDay an opportunity to help those who need it, veteran families both home and abroad. NewDay gives you everything you need to succeed. This includes fully paid training program, lead generating marketing department, competitive commission and base salary, promotion from within, etc. Customer service focused and a real connect with families who are seeking help is a must.

Cons

Long hours but hardly a con because you are rewarded for your hard work.

Keep it up and we will soon be the number 1 mortgage company in America!

NewDay is America's Mortgage Company!!!

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Fulton, MD
    Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Fulton, MD

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Best industry leadership and always two steps ahead of competition, best training and technology support, best industry marketing of leads by far, and best paid employees consistently month in month out...

Cons

mediocrity and unmotivated - please do not apply. No bureaucracy, just meritocracy with clarity and transparecy. Hard work and loyalty gets rewarded as they should be here at NewDay.

Thank you Poz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!