There are newer employer reviews for NewDay USA

Plenty of Work, Rewarding Opportunity

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for NewDay has been the most rewarding job opportunity I have yet to partake in. The opportunity to make money is readily available, even for those who are completely unfamiliar with the mortgage industry. I began here out of college and made $50k in less than 9 months, and am now on par to make ~$110k this year. Money aside, the people that I speak with each day are US Veterans who I am proud to be able help, and it is one of the most rewarding experiences to be able to help when they need it most.

Cons

There is an endless supply of work to be done, and you are expected to stay late and work a few weekends each month as well. However, the day flies by and your hard work is definitely rewarded. The job is not for everyone, and it is as much about customer service as it is about sales, so you have to deal with upset clients and with turning down those you can't help, but with a customer-focused attitude you will do well here.

67 Other Employee Reviews for NewDay USA (View Most Recent)

Work hard and get rewarded

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company with a great vision. I am proud to say that I have helped many Veterans where most companies would and have laughed them out of their respective lobbies. It is a great win - win. There are not many opportunities out there where, if you follow the recipe, the bounty is as delicious as this. Paying me a salary, investing in eight weeks of training and 15 state and national licenses tell you how serious they are in your success and professional development.

Cons

I've been here working late a couple times a week however we get paid well for our time and I am usually helping someone who dodged bullets in Afganistan so I can have a career earning a strong income for me and my future. I would make that trade all day long.

Do you have the drive?

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time for less than a year

Pros

NewDay is everything you would expect from a company. Great atmosphere, excellent salaries and commissions, and giving back to its employees are just some of the qualities that make up NewDay. Being the exclusive lender for the VFW really gives NewDay an opportunity to help those who need it, veteran families both home and abroad. NewDay gives you everything you need to succeed. This includes fully paid training program, lead generating marketing department, competitive commission and base salary, promotion from within, etc. Customer service focused and a real connect with families who are seeking help is a must.

Cons

Long hours but hardly a con because you are rewarded for your hard work.

Keep it up and we will soon be the number 1 mortgage company in America!

There are newer employer reviews for NewDay USA

Worked for NewDay USA? Contribute to the Community!