Turnover, Overcharging VETS

Former Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD
Former Employee - Account Executive in Fulton, MD

I worked at NewDay USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free lunch and good training.. Use this training for your next job, I did and it worked. I work half the hrs I did at new day charge half the price and make twice as much..go figure.

Cons

I worked at new day for 9 months or so. I was lied to by recruiters, management, and upper management.. I ripped off vets, people who put there lives on the line for our country.. This company could be one of the worst companies in America to work for and/or be associated with. Hrs are way to long, this is America not China. Upper management is awful, the attitudes the judging the lies about leads coming. Basically all the reviews you've read on here that are not obviously from the company are correct. Long work weeks every other Saturday, lies about earning potential, high turnover, bad flowery speeches from the CEO, new ideas that go no where, employees getting canned before they can begin to build a pipeline. Ads that are going to be the greatest thing ever not producing anything but disqualified calls. Calling old leads with disconnected numbers or that don't qualify and expected to produce from that rubble. Unrealistic expectations for production, giving them an easy out to fire you. Making you sign disclosures from that start so they don't have to give you lunch or pay overtime. I had high hopes going in, wanted to help the people who fought for me, wanted to be a good citizen, New Day Usa made me do the complete opposite. They love the control, you as an employee are better than that and don't need that.

Advice to Management

Dissolve the company. Get out while you can. Get out before Anderson Cooper or 60 Mins comes knocking. You have burnt to many bridges and your time will end. STOP writing FALSE REVIEWS. Its obvious.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A great oppurtunity to work for a growing company where you always have the ability to advance your career

Current Employee - Underwriter in Fulton, MD
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Fulton, MD

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

New day is a growing company with great leadership and management. There are many oppurtunities for career growth and hard work is always rewarded. The training is top notch and everyone is always willing to help eachother out in order to help the company succeed.

Cons

The only con I could see people saying is the hours. Most people do not just work the normal 9-5 however you receive bonuses by volume you produce so most choose to work a little more. The only time you truly are asked to work extra is at the end of the month so we can hit our goals.

2. If you're willing to put in the work, you'll find great success here!

Current Employee - Closer
    Current Employee - Closer

I have been working at NewDay USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I graduated from college, and like many, had a hard time finding a job in my field. I was stuck working retail, and did not see a lot of other options on the horizon. I applied at New Day, and found a career. You can do anything you set out to, and you'll have the ability to wear many hats. You'll start with a competitive base salary, plus commission/bonuses. The benefits are stellar, and you have great opportunity for growth. Each day is never the same as the last. Further education is highly touted, and ever-present. If you'd enjoy learning an industry that will be beneficial in many aspects of life, you would be happy to call this your home.

Cons

Hours can be long, but they tend to balance out through the month. If you're looking to coast, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Please offer extra training for staff, as this never-stagnant business is so highly prone to change, and can be dizzying to keep up with.