NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

www.nyp.org
  www.nyp.org
There are newer employer reviews for NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Experience there was not so great....

Current Employee - Payroll Clerk in New York, NY
Current Employee - Payroll Clerk in New York, NY

I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people you work with are phenomenal!

Cons

Pay is terrible and administrative employees are under-appreciated. Stepping into our offices was like stepping right into the 70's. We had to bring in our own supplies as my department very rarely provided the bare neccessities.

Upper Management- please talk to your direct reports. We may not make lots of money and have big offices but we do know our jobs and we do them well.

181 Other Employee Reviews for NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (View Most Recent)

Best place I've worked,

Current Employee - Nurses Aide in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Nurses Aide in New York, NY

I have been working at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great location, facility, and environment. Nice, friendly, professional, team-oriented coworkers. Management and supervisors are respectful, especially if you are a good worker. Perks, training, benefits, security are excellent. Everyday you meet different people/patients/personalities which can be a positive experience based on how you look at it. 12 hour shifts are a plus : )

Cons

Everyday is different and unpredictable which may bring more challenges in trying to put patients first. No paid maternity leave. Hard work, yet rewarding.

Caring for NYP employees should be important as well as just the patients. Women employees should have paid maternity leave so they are not forced to return to work because of natural financial obligations, especially when their body is telling them they are not ready. Management should be more considerate and add a paid maternity leave policy.

I love this hospital!

I worked at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital

Pros

The leadership is very good. This facility is highly committed to customer service.

Cons

The opportunity for advancement was small in my field.

More growth opportunities