Glassdoor is your free inside look at Newark Element 14 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Newark Element 14 CEO Laurence Bain. All reviews posted anonymously by Newark Element 14 employees.
Former Employee – worked at Newark Element 14
Pros – 1. Friendly, open work environment
2. Very good upfront training.
3. Excellent benefits
4. Competitive sales staff
Cons – 1. Lack of management oversight of company policies
2. Very few, if any, promotion (upward growth) opportunities.
3. Extremely poor commission structure..... only the company makes good $$$$
4. Human Resources Manager was often away from the office, unavailable to provide support
5. Management is one big "clique", they take way too many breaks out of the office.
Advice to Senior Management – 1. Enforce company policies regarding "protected" accounts within sales departments.
2. Get more involved with the sales opportunities, instead of just sitting at your desk.
3. Limit yourselves to the same number of breaks that the normal employees get.
4. Make a stronger effort to create a more fair commission plan for the sales teams.
5. Reduce the number of sales reps, which would stop the dilution of commissions paid out.
2012-05-01 07:09 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.